Garfunkel Wild Complimentary Webinar – Returning to Work in the COVID-Era: Employee Issues, What to Expect and How to Prepare
Friday, June 12, 2020
10:00 PM – 11:00 PM EDT
Garfunkel Wild’s Andrew Zwerling, Marianne Monroy, Salvatore Puccio and Lauren Levine will present the webinar ” Returning to Work in the COVID-Era: Employee Issues, What to Expect and How to Prepare″ on June 12, 2020.
- What guidelines should or must my business put in place to comply with social distancing and reopening requirements?
- How do I respond to employees who are not following our protocols?
- Can you require employees, customers, or patients to submit to medical testing? And, if so, what types of tests are acceptable?
- How do I handle employee requests to stay out of work longer because they are uncertain or afraid of COVID-19 and returning to work?
- If an employee refuses to return to work, how will that affect my PPP loan?
- How should I handle all of the unemployment requests I am receiving? Should I contest them if I offered the employee his or her job back? What are the consequences of not contesting?
Click Here To View