October 24, 2017
Health IT Contracts 101
Please join us for a complimentary webinar and learn how IT contracts are becoming more important than ever for health care providers. A successful deployment of an IT solution is often critical to a provider’s clinical and financial performance. As technology evolves, new concerns and potential pitfalls arise. In addition, recent regulatory changes and new payment models are raising contractual issues that providers need to be aware of when negotiating health IT contracts
The complimentary webinar will:
• Discuss key warranties to better protect your organization
• Review common strategies to tie payments to implementation milestones
• Explore data retention and security issues that arise from cloud-hosted solutions
• Determine if your organization is complying with regulatory requirements
• Highlight how to avoid hidden costs and reduce unnecessary spending
• Examine approaches to prevent revenue cycle disruption
Who Should Attend: health care providers, CFOs, IT and financial consultants, and other administrators who select IT vendors or who enter into contracts for IT solutions.
Click here to register.