Fairfield County Medical Association’s Webinar– Creating a Medical Record that Protects Your Patients, Your Practice and You
March 6, 2019
Speaker: Barry B. Cepelewicz
Garfunkel Wild Partner/Director Barry B. Cepelewicz will present at the Fairfield County Medical Association’s Webinar – Creating a Medical Record that Protects Your Patients, Your Practice and You on March 6, 2019.
This webinar will provide an overview of how you can prepare a medical record that will better protect you and your practice and will cover a variety of topics, including:
- What information do third parties routinely look for?
- What information do physicians forget to include that could later be problematic?
- What you need to consider when emailing and texting patients?
- How do you create a record that better supports your billing?
- What is the impact of the controlled substances “epidemic” on your records?
- How can your medical record protect you when you have a non-compliant or terminated patient?
- What additional areas of exposure exist with electronic medical records?
- What information should be included in the telemedicine record?